The Super Whites The ordinary life of a Super Mum

The Super Whites
Happy Christmas and a Santa photo

Remember Christmas ’07 and Christmas ’08? Well its that time of year again. Actually its a lot earlier this year but as we are going away next week, we wanted to make sure we didn’t miss the photo opportunity. Especially since Amy is rather fond of Santa this year and Stella is her usual sweet self and loved the chance to enjoy a bit of attention.

Two notable things happened this year, firstly I finally managed to get the seating arrangement right so I wasn’t positioned at the front of the wide-angle and as a result I look normally proportioned in this years photos! YAY! And secondly, Amy was more than happy to sit on Santa’s knee and tell him she wanted a scooter, please whilst Stella hammed it up for the camera. So I present to you, the girl’s first solo Santa photo.
Let me take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. May you all be gifted with good health and happiness in the coming year.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Responses to Happy Christmas and a Santa photo

1. thejacksonfiles says:

Awww…I love these. What festive pics, and how gorgeous are you little girls? (Answer = VERY).

2. momcat says:

A very happy Christmas to the Super Whites too with blessings to follow in the New Year. What a pleasure that you achieved a happy photo this year with Santa. I have a few crying ones myself with 'scary' Santa and my kids when they were younger.

3. MissyBoo says:

Gorgeous photos 🙂

Oneday when Boo is about 12, we might get another photo with Santa. There is one from when she was 3-4 weeks old in 2005. Suffice to say she is still santaphobic 🙂

4. Ali says:

Merry Christmas. Lovely photo of all of you. Last year Pudding wouldn't sit with Father Christmas and this year he would but Grub wouldn't so we have just Father Christmas and Pudding. Still, better than nothing.

5. Sunny Road says:

Great photos! Lovely that this year both your girls were happy to sit with Santa. I'm not sure about my chances this year!

6. Fe says:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you too! Lucky you to get such great Santa pics. Mine all had Toto SCREAMING in fear… so I gave up.

xoxox

7. •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• says:

Gorgeous , my boys were happy to sit with Santa this year too.
    May you also be gifted with good health and happiness in the coming year.

8. lettice says: